BSc (Hons), MAIG, PGeol APEGA, PGeo BCPEG
Luke is a director and consulting geologist based in H&SC ‘s Sydney office. He has worked with Uranerz, B.P. Selco, Placer Dome, Trigg Woollett Olson Consulting and FSSI Consultants Canada. He has over thirty years experience on a wide variety of mining and exploration projects in Australia, Canada, USA, South America, China and South East Asia. He is a Competent Person for reporting of resource estimates under the JORC 2012 Code & Guidelines.
Luke’s work with these companies and expertise includes:
- geostatistical data analysis, data compilation and verification, metallic mineral resource estimations and geological interpretations
- direction of exploration and drilling programs with budgets from $14,000 up to $5M and supervision of a staff of up to 40 people
- exploration work on gold, porphyry copper, PGE, base metals, and uranium projects in North America, South America, Philippines, Lao PDR, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and China.
- training industry personnel and internal company employees on the topics of exploration databases, computer applications, organisational management and project budgeting/cost tracking
- review and audit of ore resource calculations for the mining industry
- geostatistical analysis and data verification of analytical laboratory check studies
- design and implementation of computer-based databases using products such as Microsoft ACCESS and Microsoft SQLServer
- Micromine, MapInfo, Access/SQLServer software training to industry and internal company personnel.
- development of Windows based mining and exploration systems, in particular innovative and cost effective data solutions for clients