H&SC has extensive experience in resource estimation with our consultants qualified and competent in a variety of commodities and deposit types. Our consultants have a track record in producing cost-effective resource estimates ready for mine design and pit optimisation. Our services range from simple resource updates to complete management of data sets, resource estimation and reporting.
H&SC has well established links with mining engineering groups. Our resource models have been used on numerous underground and open-pit projects for detailed mine design and planning, delineation of Ore Reserves and Public Reporting. 3D resource modelling can be undertaken in Micromine, Datamine, Surpac or Vulcan to link directly into your data management system.
- Competent Persons for a range of commodities
- Competent/ Qualified Person sign off for JORC & NI 43-101
- Geological modelling and interpretation
- Innovative geostatistical evaluation
- Advanced estimation techniques
- Geochemical & mineralogical modelling
- Geometallurgy models